Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Unborn

So, I called almost everyone in my phone around 3pm. Because I wanted to hang out with someone. I got a hold of Gwyn and we decided to see the 4:25pm showing of 'The Unborn', only the movie hadn't started and we just sat in the theater talking(because we hadn't hung out in so long) and then about 30 minutes after we got there. It still hadn't started so we just got her money back and left. We drove to the mall to get Chinese food.
We saw Alyssa,Andrew,and Stefan and I told Gwyn we needed to move as discreet as possible but also fast. So they wouldn't see us, so then we ended up eating our food by Icing, on a bench. Then both parties came up the escalator as we stood up and we basically ran to the other side of the mall. Then we drove around and went to the metro center, only it was closed at 5pm.(It was 5:30pm). Then we ended up at my house, and then after a few minutes. Decided that air hockey sounded like fun, and the only place we could go too for that was RAVE. So we went back and waited till Alec and Thomas(her bf) got off of work.
=].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...