Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Radio Ghoul School

Okay, so I signed up on italki.com for French, Russian and Hindi.
I read this page that was offering tips on how to learn the language faster, and one of the tips was that you listened to radio stations and read newspapers in said language.
Now, I know we have a French station, my friend said she listens to it by accident sometimes. But I cannot find out what station it is. I did find an online French station and began listening to it, but ended up at Radio Ghoul School instead. I was unable to help myself, I haven't listened to it in what feels like a good part of forever.
I am at peace. .
On another note, I took a nap from 1:30-4:40pm. I've been sick lately, I puked on Sunday(my stomach had too much heavy food). So I didn't go to school Monday. I stayed in bed watching Unsolved Mysteries eating Jello. I went Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Wednesday night my stomach began acting up and I was worried I would vomit, again. I despite vomiting, it pisses me off. Luckily I didn't, I just slept for a really long time. So all i've been eating is potato soup(♥) and jello. Alec got sick too, only much worse than me, he lost 15 pounds vomiting. Awful? I'd say so.
I had a list of things to do today, and I haven't done any of them. haha.
I figure since we don't have school tomorrow, I can do them then. I still have a couple hours till the movie with Alec(were gonna go see 'The Spirit').
I really want these:

Like WOAH.
I made a mold of a victorian pitcher in ceramics II, and I intend on carving out it's sides to make a huge spiderweb design. If it hasn't dried to the point of no return this weekend.
I've been so lazy lately. It's rather sad. It just sucks that it's too cold to go anywhere.
=/.
Not that there would be anywhere to go actually, but hey. Maybe.
I might be staying the night at Skellen's abode over spring vacation, but it's uncertain.
I went to Indianapolis over winter vacation for a couple of days.
We didn't get to visit the Indy Music store, or broad ripple at all. Just the mall.
It was crazy how many people there all looked the same, it was so crowded.
I saw what I believe to be a couple with neon skinny jeans, coon tails, and bandanas.
A pod of girls with the same basic outfit in different colors, all looking at me strangely.
Actually everyone looked at me strangely, but that's nothing new.
I bought Alec this little Chicago bears football ornament with my remaining christmas money.
Went to BN and got a few books on writing, and a book on the history of Death.
Umm... maybe i'll go and make some alterations to some clothes.
My step dad got home early and Alec works later now, so i'm going to RAVE earlier.
Au Revoir.




P.s. Sorry to everyone whose commented and I took forever to comment back.
._.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...