Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drawings

So, yesterday during Chemistry I was drawing out plans for a few clothing items.
What to do when I get them, customization wise, and what to put on them when I make them.
I have a pair of black,white & red plaid pants, that have been giving me trouble since last May.
I am almost finished though. I made the mistake of making them too big, then sewing them too small and so on.
I also have a pair of black and white pants, one leg is black and one is white. The customization will be posted under "Black & White Fusion pants".
Tell me what you think(of the ideas. The drawing isn't that great, but hey. You can tell what it is).

The patches are:






The patches are:





The patches are:





The second pair of pants i'm unsure about. I just sorta drew them.
Probably won't make them.
But I will make/DIY the rest.
I'd like to make/DIY a vest with red plaid.
The vests will be completely black versions of this:

I'm not sure if i'd keep the belt on the sides.
Either way, i'm buying two of them soon.
And the pants will be in the process of being made once I get the patches.


P.s. I've found a site with the purple & black plaid one pictured for a total of $24.20 with shipping and everything. I'm not sure if I want it though, i'll have to keep it in mind. I'm already getting those purple and black plaid pants. Hmmm...decisions.

Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...