Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smoke

So, today I stayed home from school because I felt extremely sick from yesterday.
Here is yesterday:

I went to school.
English: Just listened to a HOD presentation.
Chemistry: Homework
PE: Mile...-.-'. I got 11:20 which is a B so that's not bad.
lunch: I had a wrap and a banana.
Ceramics: I started making my mortar, and Friday i'll start on my pestal. I'm also making an alice in wonderland abstract clock.
American Gov: We listened to her talk and I got a 71% on my test. Which made me angry, because I had most of the right answers and then I crossed them out and put something else.
I hate that. Were supposed to get our study guide for the test tomorrow. But i'll have to get them from someone else tomorrow, and take the test on Monday.
Anatomy: we just reviewed our bones. I have a test today(Thursday) but i'll make it up after school sometime soon. Probably Wednesday.

Alec came over after school, which was amazing.

We decided to eat, do stuff and the go see Benjamin Button. I saw it previously with my step dad, mom, and their parents while in Indiana. I love it, it's one of my all time favorite movies. So we went to see Benjamin at 5:20pm, we got out at 8:15 or so. So, we walked over to Gordmans and looked around. Got price range ideas for stuff for our apartment (kitchenry etc.). Then we decided that our apartment shall have a punk rock atmosphere. So we can blend both of our selves together appropriately. Then we waited till 9:30 for my parents to pick us up. Alec was going to go home early so that he could shower and get to bed at a decent time, because he has to work at 4pm today. So we drove back to my home to get his bag of stuff(his bookbag, sorta). We were driving and we saw fire engines, initially we saw smoke coming from what looked to be our trailer. I bolted out of the car while it was still sort of moving, and ran to our house. Completely prepared to get inside to get my pets. I got to the point where I was in the drive way, and I noticed it was the trailer directly adjacent to us. Relief, but I was afraid for her. She had pets and she only got a cat and a dog out, she had two other cats. We couldn't get inside our house till after 11pm, and that was sneaking through the back. So we took Alec home. By this point I was feeling awful. Being outside in really cold weather with snow in your creepers(Alec got snow in his converse. :[), and wind blowing at your face hitting your ears, when you already have a sinus cold. Is not good. I had the worst headache, and I think I might have a slight ear infection.
So that's why I stayed home.
That poor woman, two of her cats died. And her house is being gutted, so she lost everything in there. And she has to stay with a neighbor for the time being.
It was started by a space heater.
How awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...