Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doctors...AGAIN

So I went to sleep thinking I might have pink eye...again.
So when I woke up at 9:30am(I usually wake up between 6-10am and then go back to sleep), I checked my eye.
It was slightly puffy and felt like something was in it and it had minor discharge.
So I went to the doctors via my step dad, well he had to go to work.
We had to walk back, now if it wasn't sunny it wouldn't have been so bad.
We were waiting in the waiting room for twenty minutes, in which I sat scowling at anyone who came in.
I was and am still in my sleep clothes, my skull PJ pants, creepers, new misfits shirt and long sleeve hoodie with Siouxie and the Banshees logo on back.
Well we got in and then the doctor came in, she shined a light in my eye(of course to see if I had an infection).
Well we got in and out of the room quickly.
I was already in a bad mood, I was going on less than six hours of sleep, I potentially had pink eye(she gave me medication just in case. She wasn't sure if it was my allergies or what. Since it's the early stages.) and I hadn't eaten and of course, I had to walk in direct sunlight.
Now let me tell you something here, I hate the sun.
With a fierce passion.
Why? I get sick really easily from sun exposure, I get rashes and I get poisoning within 40 minutes of nothing but sunlight.
I asked my mom while she was paying the desk nurse when my medicine would be done, she said we had to go get it. And I said that dosen't answer my question, my question was when will it be done.
At this the desk nurse looked down tried to hide her eye rolling and mumbling *gosh* under her breath at my behavior.
I thought fucking bitch, you think i'm being a bitch? Fuck yeah i'm being a bitch, you stupid cunt. I'm going on less than 6 hours of sleep, I haven't eaten since 9 last night, I might have pink eye and I have shit to do tomorrow, the doctor took forever getting into the fucking room for a 5 minute diagnosis, then to shine a light in my eye(if you've ever had pink eye, light hurts like a son of a bitch) and to top it all off I have to walk in the direct sunlight when i'm ALLERGIC to the sun. Hell fucking yeah i'm a bitch and if you don't like it i'm going to beat the shit out of you with that phone cradle right fucking next to you.
In which she looked up and pretended nothing was wrong and I gave her a look that said if I didn't have things to do tomorrow i'd strangle her with the phone cord.
At this she refused to look me in the eye the rest of the time I stood there.
And that was the beginning of my day

A few minutes later we had to walk in the sun, by the time we got to CVS which was about 20 minutes.
I felt like puking from sun exposure.
It got mildly better while I was inside, I still felt sick.
We left and then it got worse, the sun was right on my entire body, I couldn't shield behind my hood(the whole reason why I wore a hood to hide from the sun).
I was pissed.
Within ten minutes I felt like passing out and the vomit feeling was back.
I tried to walk fast in the hope of getting home quicker, I walked fast.
Didn't get home quicker.
Had to take off my creepers because they gave me a blister on the top of my right foot and the back of my left.
Just from walking the distance we did as fast as I tried without socks or anything.
I felt like beating someone.
I swear to god if anyone had walked near me and snickered because I looked like I was on death's door.
I would've punched the fucker in the god damn face.

How do I feel now?
Shitty. But better now that i'm not in the sun.
I'm going back to bed.

Fucking great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...