Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cookie Crisp

Is addicting.
I can't stop eating it, i'm contemplating going to get a bowl.
I woke up at 12pm when Alec called, I can't get to sleep till 4am.
Stupid Insomnia.
I've found out a bit about myself already, which is beneficial.
Alec went with his cousin John to go see Pineapple Express, and I told him i'd be productive while he was gone.
I went back to sleep when he got off the phone.
<.<. But now i've got to eat, sew my plaid pants(it's been taking me forever because i've been getting distracted.) and watch Nightmare Before Christmas. However, last night I bought these.
In all black.





I feel 'okay' today.
I hope it gets better.
Alec is coming over tomorrow and I get my ears pierced for the third time.

P.s. School starts the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...