Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Babysitting

So, I woke at 10:45am because Alec called.
And then we talked till 12:45pm, and I showered.
Got ready for leaving.
And cashed the check, we got to Twisted Vision (tattoo/piercing parlor) aaand Nick(the piercer) wasn't in.
SO I have to wait, till Monday...
*sigh*.
I helped Alec watch the kids, rode a bike for the first time in a looong time.
Smacked into a car.
Accidentally crossed Alec and he hit a car, bounced off and sprained his ankle.
So we had to take him to the emergency room.
And the guy who was asking for information was telling us a story about his youngest son.
Who's four, and how he came home once and his son had a huge black eye from his hairline to the middle of his nose and from his ear to the same.
And so he asked him what happened and his son replied, with a straight face.
I got into a bar fight. and the guys initial reaction was "how'd you get into a bar?!?...wait a minute".
I guess he jumped off the couch and landed on his face on a rot iron chair.
Alec and I watched Family Guy while he was waiting for the X-ray results.
We ate Arby's.
Talked, and had sexual awesome ness.
And we went to RAVE so he could get his schedule.
And everyone who asked him what was wrong, he said he fell and everyone was like....really??
and then I said it was a special fall, it was actually really cute.
Him: your ruining me.*with an attempting a suppressed smile*
me: :DD.
So today was good.
Tomorrow I have no plans.
I wonder what Chelsea is up too.
I need Chinese food.
Really really bad.
Maybe we can go see Alec at work and then eat foods.
MMMMMMM


P.s. School starts in 5-6 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...