Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Goth Community: Change of Pace, with Hair

Hey everyone!
This past Friday I started my hair change, or as my friends call it, "I began my morph into Cruella." My plan is to have a white mohawk and side burns, with short black shaved sides.
I went in and saw my regular hair dresser over at this rockabilly hair place in town, called Hair Ink.
She had short hot pink hair, and we began my bleaching.
She bleached me twice. My natural color took to the dye really easily, because naturally i'm a dark blonde light brown. However, the rest of my hair was still stained because I was a red head for a year until this past February. She managed to get it all to look consistent, but offered me a free bleaching sometime next week, to get my hair to white. She had a tattoo appointment which is why she couldn't do the third one in this sitting.
I can't tell you how great it feels when your hair is shaved.
Seriously.
I hate it when my sides get long.
I think I look pretty fantastic, despite how drastic the change is.
I've never been a blonde before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...