Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tattoo Madness?!

The other day, after I got done working at Michaels Arts & Crafts, I made an appointment over at Freedom Ink co. with Tim Beck.
I went here for my Alice tattoo back on my 18th birthday, a year and a half ago.
The artist has since moved up near Chicago, so i'm being tattooed by the artist that instructed him.
I'm getting my rats paw prints (I put ink on their little paws to get their proper paw prints) on my left hand on the skin in between the base of my thumb and the pointer finger.
Tuesday, January 11th @3pm.
$85-100
I already paid the 50$ downpayment.

Now, i've been mulling around with the idea of getting another tattoo relatively soon afterward (then maybe waiting a bit before getting another).
Here are the current options:
*Owl half sleeve (I need to draw this out) on my right upper arm.
*Are you, are you/ Coming to the tree/ Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me/ Strange things did happen here/ No stranger would it be/ If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.- Mockingjay
* small bats behind my right ear.
* A quote from Frankenstein
* A quote from Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...