Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unofficial Bout

I woke up at 6:30am to go to Champaigne, IL by 9am.
We had an unofficial bout against the Twin City Derby Girls.
They were great girls.
They beat us by 31 points which is not bad at all, especially considering during two jams our jammer was in the box.
Everyone is preparing now for the October 23rd bout, which is apparently in 13 days.
I've got some new striped socks and fishnets coming in the mail.
The other day I went to the mall and got two books and two pairs of pants.
I need to do some cleaning today, i'm in the process of re-arranging my room to make a larger art space.
We have a new regime for the Polka Bots right now.
As follows:
20 lunges on each side
2-30 second planks
2-15 second planks
50 squats
10 push ups
20 mountain climbers

It is called a 'Bot bit' and we are to keep track of how many we get during the next week.
I need new skates.
GRRRRRR.
Fellows is going well so far.
The fellows program through the Studio, we provide feedback on papers before they are turned in to the teachers.
I've given my feedback and now I have conferences next week.
I also have an A in poetry right now.
This semester is pretty crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...