Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lookbook Post

I've decided to make a lookbook post.
I've been inspired as of late to DIY some things and just experiment in general.
The fall/winter is great for that IMO.
DIY


I think it would be really easy to attach anywhere from 1-3 of these on one pant leg.
I'll look for this at JoAnn's the next time I make my way out there.
Hopefully soon, once I finish making my room into an art studio.
If anything, I could just measure out strips and top stitch them together.
I've been meaning to make more removable bondage straps.


I love the hood for this.
I could take a fitted hoodie and overlap some jersey fabric for a hood.
I'm not sure if jersey would be the best for this effect though.
Hmmm... I'll think about it.

This is the flat form. Good to know for the addition of the hood.


Knitting this is a possibility. Also cutting up a shirt into a similar pattern of strips is an option too.

This is a version on etsy for about 38$


I love the cutouts at the bottom. Imagine making a skirt with a series of character cutouts underlined in black or white even! Also love the ruffle/draping at the bottom.

*I need to find some easy to shred T shirts, the ones that look similar to shredded tights.*

*I also need to silkscreen some big bats onto a plain white T*


I like the shirt being used as a dress.
The combination of a tank with an added skirt of ruffle-ness, is do-able.


I love the gloves and the broach.
Both should be extremely easy to make.
I need to find some feathers, maybe i'll add an animal skull or two.
I do love the red on her hat though, i'd never wear it.


I really need to learn to knit.
Maybe I will over winter break.


I'd need a cameo, some grommet tape, hands of a clock, maybe some bones (of course!) and some feathers. Oh, and a headband might be useful.


(Kate R. Lookbook.nu)
I like the cut of this dress. The neckline cut and the way the sleeves are crushed.
I also love the bag and the way you can wear dresses as long shirts.

I have an oversized jean jacket i've been meaning to DIY. I like the shade of denim she has, I might invest in some dye. I've got black dye too. I'll add some studs, patches etc.

Hair?
(Kate R. Lookbook.nu)
Love her hair, a LOT. I'm not sure about having straight bangs though...

She really does have wonderful hair. I love the little mini veil and her eyeliner too.

Makeup

The girl on the right, her intense smokey eye is something i'd like to try.




Non-DIY:
I want this, I might buy it in a week or two.

$64.00


$58.00


$54.00
*When I loose some of my water weight I would love this shirt.*


$32 (Love how slouchy this is, but still not overdone like the cable knit ones I like)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...