Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Too Creative??

Maybe I should've spent more time narrowing down my topics of possibility for my NaNo Novel...
I've got too many possible ideas and I need to decide here soon.
It is okay if I start on one topic and then shift though, since you edit AFTER November.
Possible Plot lines:
Cannibalistic
*Gene Splicing Cannibals.
They are man-kinds replacement here on Earth and we created them.

*Female sex trade or male point of view.
Child in America

*Aliens, the decomposers from a story line I created a while back.
Aliens that are here to eat away all man kind and the disease we have caused the Earth, because we are poisoning other planets.

*Cloning people then re-animating their bodies to create zombies.

Mortel Chocolat
*Marie Antoinette is a cannibal just like all the other people from rich societal standpoints.
Already have basis for this.

Dark Supernatural tale
*Alice like character adopted into family with two other daughters. She's a witch. Her eye is gouged out and the hatter has no tongue.


Strategies/ Miscellaneous Ideas:
*Main character is dead.
*Tell the story through multiple view points.
*Zombies
*Elizabeth Bathory
*Bubonic Plague
*Tell the story in jumbled order of time.
*Inquistion
*Ghosts
*Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...