Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busted up

We went trail skating last Thursday and there was this huge hill that had an abrupt turn at the bottom, surrounded by trees.
I ended up doing a fall and my knee pad slid down and my knee got scraped up pretty badly.
I'm having a hard time bending it and I keep changing the bandage two-three times a day.
It looks pretty gross.
I'm going skating today though, just not going to do any knee falls.
I'm covered in bug bites, AT LEAST 8 from being out.

We went to an art opening yesterday for Preston Jackson and met him.
Then we helped some of our friends down at a Live Art Show yesterday too.

I'm currently watching the Most Haunted places.
Winchester Mystery House

I want to go there.
She was inspired to create the house based on the ghosts that haunted her, who told her what to build and how.
Interesting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...