Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad News and Good News

Bad News:
*We temporarily lost our main practice space, the owner wanted more money than we are currently providing since we aren't bouting yet.
*Alec and I were at the studio the other day and I got a slight sunburn on my chest.


Good News:
*I started my new job on campus for training and quit Rave!
*Lucy has a new outfit and seems to be doing just fine.
*The league has the Palace for the month of July, but beyond that it is vague.
*I actually got a good paycheck and got my first paycheck at The Studio job too.
*The league has its first bout July 17th.
* I spent most of the weekend with Alec.
*I'm getting my regular nostril jewelry put in and possibly seeing about a new tattoo.
*I bought a LOT of new stuff!
Good Will $3


Kohls $19.95 (Reg. $30)

Burlington $7.50

Kohls $1, $1, $5.50 (Reg. $10.00)

Kohls Clearance! $16.00 (Reg. $39.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...