Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Late birthday

So, my birthday was the 16th, i'm 19 now.
I went to my art studio and finished a piece.
Went to school for a take home test.
I'm going to bleach and dye my hair Nuclear red here within the next month, then i'm dying it wildflower purple for the fall.
I'm going to a critique on Sunday at 7:30.
I got my SLR camera working so there will be more photos up in each post, hopefully.
The ren. faire is this coming weekend.
I need to do more writing to make my writing portfolio for art school.
The national portfolio day is October 24th, which is exciting.
I need to get house paint for my studio, business cards and contact lenses.
I'm buying a league jacket here in the next few days.
I'm also getting my name customized on my helmet, I got my number on the back of my practice jersey.

*phew*
So much to do!
Also, our first bout is going to be against the St. luna chix July 17th.
SO EXCITING!
I'm not playing since it is the travel team, which are people who are already in hitting group and probably scrimmage as well.
I'm excited to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...