Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Derby and Lucy

Well, yesterday I went to my psychology class in the morning and it has been raining all the time lately.
I did my ten laps and am at 2:05, Pro said if I can keep control on the corners(by coasting for a short while) that she'll let me in to hitting group even if i'm not at the 2:00 mark exactly.
Which makes me feel like she has some faith in me, at least.
I got six books from the library that I put on hold and then I got three more today.
So far i've got:
Mediator: ninth key #2
Mediator: twilight #6
Mediator: Reunion #3
Mediator: Darkest hour #4
Mediator: Haunted #5
The Morgue and Me
The reformed vampire support group
Tempted: House of night
The Luxe
Golden Compass

I had to take lucy to the vet again because she has tearing at her stitches this morning, so now she is wearing a little purple camo thing wrapped around her middle.
She looks adorable.
Today was my last day at lakeview since I had to quit earlier than expected.
I'm thinking of coming back in the fall on sundays.
It depends.
I'm dying my hair red again and am contemplating whether to dye it bright red or turquoise over summer?

Thoughts?


BTW tomorrow is my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...