Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vet Trips and Art Shows!


I had to take Lucy to the vet this morning at 8:45am.
Her total cost was $168, because she needed X-rays and she needed to be gassed for the X-rays. [She wouldn't sit still].
She has been diagnosed with phenomena, but, it was caught early enough that she'll be fine, I have to give her this medicine with a dropper 2x a day till the 29th (14 days).
So she'll be okay, she doesn't have cancer or anything like that.

Alec and I stayed at Ci Creative two nights in a row last week, and we are staying Sunday night.
I have my first day back to ICC, on Tuesday.
ICK!
I bought another art book, drawing the head and figure, but more so pointed for beginners.
Which is what I needed.
I have to work later, at 6pm.
But, I get to work with Alec, so not all hope is lost!

P.s.
Here is a spiffy video featuring two local artists Alec and I are familiar with!
Jacob Grant (the guy with shaggy hair throwing a pot on the wheel)
&
Morgan (The guy scratching at the paintings)
Both are pretty cool people and it has lots of footage of downtown Peoria, and some of our arts here.
Check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...