Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow, Snow and more Snow!

I have been SOOO busy lately.
Work and Ci Creative have taken up so much of my time.
I'm starting on a new piece on black paper, it is a woman with a sugar skull type of make up and maybe something cool in the background in a red dress with a huge necklace.
It will be in white charcoal and colored pastel.
We have gotten about 8" of snow since last night.
The roads are pretty bad.
I called up the vet hospital that Duchess used to go to, and they are going to call me when they find her record and whether or not they have her paw prints still.
They keep them for up to seven years and she passed away six years ago.
If they can find it I want to make a custom tattoo with her paws as a tribute tattoo to her.
She was so important to me when she was alive and it is something i've wanted since she died.
If they can't find it i'll get a customized owl and then find a way to make a cool tattoo based around a picture of her.

Here is a pet memorial tattoos:


I like that the profile of the dog is inside of the paw print.

I' ve got two ideas drawn out, rough ones that I probably won't get; But they keep my brain going.
I'm wondering about incorporating a meaningful quote into it and something pagan.
Hmmmm!

Possible quotes:

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."
"
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet."
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am"

That's about it.
Oi.
Busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...