Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Roller Derby Team

So, I finished an abstract painting at Ci/Creative.
I LOVE my Philosophy class so far.
I can't decide what to make my second major or to minor in when I go to art school.
Which is quite the dilemma if I may say so myself.
I'll major in art with a painting emphasis and then something else.
I need to work on drawing faces.

Alec is quitting RAVE.
I'm quitting sometime before summer.
I need to decide what my next tattoo is going to be of.

I joined a local roller derby team that is just starting up, I am so VERY excited about it.
Alec is happy for me, but worried i'll get injured.
I'm going to buy a mouth guard along with the helmet and pads.
We have to determine our names and they have to fit in the roster of derby names that are taken, meaning, we have to choose names that aren't taken.
I think i've found mine, but, I have to wait to post what it is until it is officially my name.
I'm excited.
I have to go do some drawing here soon and then work with Alec at five.
So far, pretty good day!!



I'M ON A ROLLER DERBY TEAM!!!

P.s.
This is the Derby package i'm getting, it is actually cheaper than buying the separate because you get free shipping.
Includes:
Riedell R3 Quad Speed Skates
Riedell Toe Guards
Knee Pads
Elbow Pads
Wrist Guards
Triple Eight Helmet
Elephant Wrench
Shock Dr. Mouth Guard
Speeed Spray

$214.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...