Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Skates and more

The voting for captain closes tonight, then the draft party is next monday.
Eeep!
I'm going this Saturday down to St.Louis to Rockstar Skates to try on new skates and get properly fitted. I don't think I have the right size.
So i'm excited about that!
They have a St.Chux bout that night too, which would be a lot of fun, but i'm not sure if I can afford it.
It all depends.
I've been looking at some skates I like, i'd like to try them on down at Rockstar Skates once she finds my size and specifications.
Divine 265
*They are Vegan, I LOVE the white pair with the black marking. I'm wondering how well they work with scuff marks and such though*
Vixen 165
*I like these more and more when I look at them.*

I got my textbooks today and a few other things from the bookstore.
Next monday school starts, and Wednesday is the official start of my Art Show so i've got some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...