Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrimmage Ready

Yesterday was our draft test, the test you have to pass in order to be drafted onto a local team.
We find out the results next week and we then nominate our captains, we are going to have three local teams.
From the batch of us that have passed the draft test the captains choose the rosters for their teams.
I'm excited and I hope I get drafted, we made it optional for the captains to choose whether or not to draft everyone who passes.
After that, we'll have colors and a name/theme.
I'm so excited for it!

I am also looking for another job two-three nights a week or sunday morning if you're Barnes and Nobles.
Tomorrow i'm applying for the downtown library.
Alec and I are trying to move out and in with one another.

Yesterday, I became eligible for scrimmage group, therefore I can now scrimmage and I scrimmaged four on four with one jammer twice yesterday. Three more times and I am officially ready to scrimmage like a real bout.

Yesterday was also tryouts and we've got 15 new girls.
Which is pretty insane.
This weekend I've got an art show and i'm going to Canton, IL with the girls at 5:30am.
So...early....

Next week, Aug 15th is Alec's birthday.
I've got to spend the next two weeks making up two posters for my Publications Management job and i'm getting some extra cash too.
August 23rd, first day of school and my other art show.
I got business cards.

I'm so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...