Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life and all that bullshit

Well, i've got an interview May 4th at The Studio for the Fall.
I got the internship this summer at Lakeview Museum.
I got voted 'most improved' for Roller Derby,
And I made a kickass art piece in charcoal.
I need to get a portfolio together as well as, enough art for a show in the Fall.
We have our open skate May 2nd, this coming Sunday. Beltane is Saturday.
I'm almost done with school this semester, Last day is May 11th, Then finals.
I saw KickAss! it was really good.
I have to call One World about an art show next year.
I might be going to an ARRG bout May 8th, next Saturday, in St. Louis.
We have our May meeting for Roller Derby this Monday.
I need to take my rats to the vet for a checkup and clean my room.
I'm going to be buying a new set of quad skates from eBay for my outdoor wheels.
I want to be so much better already!!
I'm going to be spending a lot of time making art, playing roller derby, hanging out with Alec, and working.
Having a real life feels good.

I'll post some updated pictures here soon, me in all my gear and some of my new art pieces.
Till then,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...