Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art, Art, Art and more Art!

I have been super busy lately.
I got over my sickness, but I still have a horrible cough.
I entered in to 8x8, which is this upcoming Saturday, hopefully I can sign it and take a picture before the show.
Alec is curating a show and wants me to be in it but I need to get a lot better before hand, skill wise.
We put up a show today for basic drawing.
I've been going with limited sleep and food for the past three days because we don't have money (alec and I) and our parents aren't kind enough to actually buy food.
We met up with Amy Lambert who owns Ci| Creative in our mall, and she offered Alec and I studio space in the back to work for free.
We start the second week of December.
We went to Tanya Pshenychny's show last Friday.

I got to talk to her on Sunday and she seems to like me, she's going to try to find some colored inks for me.
I'm also doing some experiments with watercolors and ink.
I have to make a game in my color and design class, I'm making an educational outer space game. The theme for everyone is space.
We have until Dec. 9th.
Well I talked to Costa and I get the first show of the upcoming Fall.
August 25-September 10th, 2010.
I just need to send her more work that is like what i'd put in the show.
I've been playing with my rats when I have time, I think i'm going to start taking them out and putting them on my bed.
For socialization and playtime.
Alec bought me a print I chose as one of my Christmas gifts.
I get paid this Friday, thank all that is holy.
My last check went for over drafting fees that I had on my bank account card.
That shit bites man.
I'm hoping I can pull all of this off the next five or six months.
Wish me luck, eh?

P.s.
Razorberries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...