Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Non-Post: Focus for Break

So it is nearing the end of the semester here, i'm so close to finals I can smell it - as they say.
I've got approximately four weeks left of school before finals, including this week.
I've been spending a lot of time thinking about how to accommodate my fluctuations, since I realized they are only going to get worse. I'm not sure how much time I have to blog or will have to blog. My goal is to try to make one blog per week consisting of something that is worthy of being blogged about. With this in mind, i've been thinking about what I plan on accomplishing/goals for myself for the rest of the semester and then over Winter Break.
It is as follows:

End of Semester Goals:
*6 full fledged pig paintings (I've got 3, one is finished the other two are sorta close)
*Knock my writing center presentation (in front of a panel of instructors and fellow students) out of the park.
* Get an A in 3D Design
*Make my spiderweb vest (and then blog about it!) over Thanksgiving Break
*Make two-four more portrait exercises

Winter Break Goals:
*Get my tattoo
*Dye my hair teal/fishbowl blue
*make four paintings
*Finish reading: Sherlock Holmes Vol 1, The Shining, and Salem's Lot
*Get through the first two chapters of my new novel, including the drawings
*Make my striped Bustle skirt, and a plain black one.
*Make two zipper hoodies
*Clean my entire room
*Make the outfit based off of my following pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...