Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dissections

I woke up at 6:35am and was extremely disoriented.
For some reason, I thought I was supposed to be up earlier than I did(my usual time is 6:45am), and called Alec thinking I made him late for his bus.
Got to school.
I decided i'll make Skellen at patch for her birthday and send it too her.
I have to go to JoAnn's on Sunday, to get the stuff for Brianna's stuff & to get more supplies.
We had a pop quiz in AP English, which sucked. I failed it. I didn't know we were supposed to have read ACT I of Macbeth already, since were still on our Heart Of Darkness unit.
Chemistry: We got our test back I got a 65% which was better than my past test grades. Geesh. I have homework tonight and have to study for a Quiz tomorrow & Thursday.
PE: We played Ultimate Frisbee.
Ceramics: I just sat there. I need to figure out what to make next.
American Government: I got a 100% on the test we had last Friday. Huzzah!
Anatomy: She gave us our rats today. I talked my partner into letting us name ours "Boris" after Boris Karloff. I named my frog, in 8th grade, Rozz after Rozz Williams. We get to skin them tomorrow. I asked her if i'd be able to keep the bones of my rat when we were done.
She said yes.

I gave my recommendation sheet to Mr.A & Mrs. Tuggle today for ICC. I gave a copy of my BEST program sheet and I have to make two more.
I need to write two essays before March 1st.
Oi.
Then I have to write an essay for MAP before April.
My first day at RAVE is Monday February 23rd,2009.
Spiffy.
I bought a book yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...