Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Batcave Tour 2008

Update 2: It would seem that for June, their shows are canceled.
Maybe i'll get to go next time.


So it would seem that the legendary bands of Alien Sex Fiend and Specimen are having a tour through North America in 2008. The original members and everything, they are scheduled for a Chicago, IL show but they haven't confirmed just yet. If I got to see them i'd probably turn into a trendy little school girl, complete with the squeal and everything.

I'm so very excited right now
Although I do fully understand that they're basically getting together solely for the money, and a potential ego boost from the younger alternative scene. I honestly don't give two shits, I missed Bauhaus in '06 and i'm not missing these guys. Now whether i'm willing to shovel out 100$ of my own money to pay for a VIP ticket, may potentially be improbable(based on funds and whether I want it). Either way i'm still fairly ecstatic about this whole tour. Be happy for me?

Update: It would seem that the show in Chicago is strictly 18+, which would be just my luck in a situation such as this one. Oh well.




Batcave Tour 2008
6/09/08 - Revolution - Ft Lauderdale, Florida
06/11/08 - Masquerade-Atlanta, GA Confirmed
06/13/08 - TBA Washington, DC
06/15/08 -The Fillmore at Irving Plaza New York, NY Confirmed
6/17 /08- Park West - Chicago, IL
6/18/08 - St Andrew’s Hall - Detroit, MI
6/21/08 - The Warehouse - Houston, TX
6/23/08 - Gothic Theater - Denver, Colorado
6/25/08 - Venue TBA - Portland, Oregon
6/27/08 - Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
6/28/08 - Henry Fonda Theatre - Los Angeles, CA Confirmed




Currently Listening to: TSOL-Code Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...